Classroom Management made easy.
Encourage every student’s potential with classroom features built for engagement.
Vision SIS Classroom Management
Teachers wear many hats, so from scheduling to grading, it’s important that your student information software is easy-to-use and ridiculously efficient. Vision SIS understands that when a teacher can easily understand the whole child, they can build personal relationships that encourage better outcomes.
Design and support the school culture that’s best for your community with:
A time-saving, family-engaging gradebook.
Vision SIS’s teacher gradebook simplifies teachers’ administrative tasks like managing assignments and grading, so they can spend more time with students. The gradebook is complemented by a real-time mobile app that allows parents and students to access grades, attendance, upcoming and missing assignments, and more.
- Enter unlimited assignments and weighted assignment categories
- Produce useful data right from your system: assignment reports, progress reports, class attendance summaries, health alerts, traditional or standards-based report cards, disciplinary reports and behavior records
- Simplify Performance Tracking on a per-lesson basis to reach common core standards, school-wide expectations, and traditional academic goals
- Incorporate traditional and standards-based grading (letters, numbers, rubric)
- Accommodate Common Core and other competency models
Comprehensive view of the whole child
Teachers do their best to serve dozens of students, so we do our best to serve teachers by making it easy for them to understand the behavioral and academic progress of each student with well-rounded overviews that identify areas for opportunity and improvement.
Student profiles include:
- Student growth and attainment
- Attendance and behavior events and patterns
- Parent and guardian contact information
- Health alerts
- Recent grades and assignment details
Automatic alerts for discipline and incidents
Vision SIS provides teachers and office staff with a paperless behavior referral system complete with printed hall slips. This system immediately notifies designated school officials as well as parents for review and additional action.
- Reporting of behavior incidents to all stakeholders electronically.
- Track assigned student actions for reported incidents.
- Post and share class behavior policies in the family portal and mobile app.
- Benefit from a system that supports traditional and PBIS discipline programs.
Easy attendance tools for multi-tasking teachers
Vision SIS’s attendance tools for teachers are designed to allow teachers to quickly and easily flag students not attending their classes from a single console.
- Immediately post flagged students to keep all stakeholders informed.
- Equip teachers with actionable student information to adjust instruction or initiate support conversations with parents and students alike.
- Conveniently deliver paperless bulletins through Vision SIS.
- Automate daily attendance calls with enter-once integrations.